CapMarine SA (PTY) Ltd provides on-board and land-based support services to the Oil and Gas industry world-wide. The company has 12 years of experience in the industry. There are numerous surveys pending in the region. We would encourage clients and operators to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org (or through this website) if you need personnel for these surveys. CapMarine is a fully South African company and strives to meet our transformation requirements, employing and training sea-going personnel from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
We offer the following:
- Marine Mammal Observers (MMOs)
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring System (PAMs) Operators
- Environmental Control Officers (ECOs)
- Fisheries Liaison Officers (FLOs)
- Fisheries Impact Assessment Reports
- Fisheries Liaison and Co-ordination
- Navigational Warnings and Notice to Vessels
- Co-ordination of Observer Training and Certification to International Standards.
CapMarine had a very busy seismic season in 2013/14. Our MMOs/ PAMs and FLOs have been deployed in numerous surveys in the South African EEZ. This includes a 2D survey for PGS of the RSA East Coast, a further 3D survey off Madagascar and in the Mozambique channel area. CapMarine wish to thank their clients and vessel operators for their support and cooperation in making these surveys run smoothly.
If you are interested in working with us as a fisheries observer, MMO, FLO or PAM please reply through this web site with a short CV - no longer than 3 pages and we will respond.